Friday 17 October 2014

The Perfect Wedding Morning Playlist - Wedding Photographer in Gauteng (www.solodeogloriaphotoraphy.com)


The big day has finally arrived and how do you want to celebrate!!! We thought we would give you the ultimate wedding morning play list, to get you hyped and excited. 

The Perfect Wedding Morning Playlist:

  • "Happy" - Pharrell Williams
  • "I Gotta Feeling" - The Black Eyed Peas
  • "I Do" - Colbie Caillat
  • "Dancing in the Moonlight" - Toploader
  • "Rude" - Magic
  • "Boom Clap" - Charli XCX
  • "All My Life" - K-Ci & JoJo
  • "Drunk in Love" - Beyonce' and Jay Z
  • "Dreams" - The Cranberries
  • "I Love It - Icona Pop featuring Charli XCX
  • "What a Feeling" - Peter Lus featuring Dominico
  • "Just You and I" - Ricky Blaze
  • "We Found Love" - Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris
  • "Everybody in Love" - JSL
  • "Stuck Like Glue" - Sugarland
  • "Teenage Dream" - Katy Perry
  • "Walking on Sunshine" - Katrina & The Waves
  • "Feeling so Close" - Calvin Harris
  • "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)" - Whitney Houston
  • "River Deep Mountain High" - Ike & Tina Turner
  • "Everything" - Michael Buble'
  • "The Time (Dirty Bit)" - The Black Eyed Peas
  • "I'm Only Me When I'm With You" - Taylor Swift
  • "Kiss Me" - Sixpence None the Richer
  • "Lucky" - Jason Mraz featuring Colbie Caillat
  • "Wishin & Hopin" - Dusty Springfield
  • "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" - Elton John
  • "Home" - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
  • "Kiss You" - One Direction
  • "I Could Not Ask For More" - Edwin McCain
  • "More Than Anyone" - Gavin DeGraw
  • "Friday I'm In Love" - The Cure
  • "Chapel Of Love" - The Dixie Cups
  • "Marry You" - Bruno Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment